Saturday, May 5, 2012

Personalized Gifts are The Best

Gift Giving can be very stressful. Sometimes you have to buy for someone who is picky or has everything. My favorite is trying to buy a gift for someone who gives you no ideas of what they want and says "surprise me". Well I could "surprise" them but the surprise could be something they really hate! 

Through the years I have found a better way of giving gifts. I now give
Personalized Gifts. It really doesn't matter what the item I choose as long as it has that person's name or initial on it they are impressed and love it! With all the new stores online and new products introduced you can find something for anyone. Of Couse giving a personalized gift shows you went out of your way to make the gift extra special for that person. 

When I go to a party and want to give a Hostess Gift, I choose either
Personalized Barware or Monogrammed Kitchen Linens! Another Gift Idea is when I have a friend who is having a Housewarming Party. Everyone that I give a Personalized Gift has told me that was their favorite gift! I usually choose Monogrammed Bath Towels that they can use to decorate their guest bathroom. Another favorite gift for a housewarming party is a Personalized Blanket. Everyone I've given a Personalized Blanket to have loved it! 

One of my favorite gifts to give is
Personalized Bags. You can never go wrong with this gift. It has made the perfect Teacher Gift, Birthday Gift, or Just Because Gift. These aren't just any ordinary bags! When they are Personalized with the person’s name, monogram, or initial it just adds so much character to a simple bag.

Next time you are in the need for that Perfect Gift, give a Personalized Gift and you will never go wrong! Check out
The Initials Shop for ideas on Personalized Gifts, Monogram Gifts, and Initials Gifts


<><><><><><><> <><><><><><><> <><><><><><><>
The Initials Shop


No comments:

Post a Comment