Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Favorite Artwork!


The love of Art is truly subjective! However, who wouldn’t like their name with their Loved one carved in the sand? 

I didn’t know what to get my husband for his Birthday since it was only one week after Christmas and I used up all my good gift ideas.  I struggled trying to find the perfect gift.  He really didn’t need another tie or golf balls.  I wanted to buy something special for him to show how much I loved him.  We love going to the beach in the summer and our favorite vacation spot is Siesta Key, FL.  As my kids are off building sand castles, my husband and I sit and take in the sun and just relax.  I few times I’ve etched my lunch order or some cute saying in the sand for him next to his lounge chair.  He smiles and gets a chuckle. 

I saw this print and just LOVED IT! What a great way to capture our love of the beach and our treasured memories there than our names etched in the sand.  Perfect!  I couldn’t wait to give him his Birthday gift.  As I thought, he loved it.  What made it even more special was that it was Art created just for him.  I did good this year but now have to start thinking of ideas to top myself for next year!

If you are at a loss for a unique gift idea, visit www.initialsshop.com.  They have so many wonderful personalized gifts for everyone on your list!

No comments:

Post a Comment